Saturday, June 30, 2012

Secret fabulous sewing tool

Short entry today, still having neck pain.  Just thought I'd share this secret that I wish I had known about long long ago.

Next to my ever so fun circle cutter, my favorite tool to use when I'm sewing are Crayola washable markers.

washable markers sewing tool


Pros:
  • Come in a bunch of different colors. 
  • Come in a variety of tip sizes
  • Come in silly scents and make your fabric smell fun
  • Never had a problem with them not washing out. 
  • Don't come out with steam from the iron
  • Last a long time
  • At $5 for a pack of 50, they beat the pants off of those traditional sewing marker pens at $3-10/ea. 

Cons

  • Don't come in white, still have to use chalk on black fabric.
I'm not getting paid for telling you about this (but I should be ;).

I give it 5 buttons up
5 buttons up



Off to rest my neck...

No comments: