Next to my ever so fun circle cutter, my favorite tool to use when I'm sewing are Crayola washable markers.
- Come in a bunch of different colors.
- Come in a variety of tip sizes
- Come in silly scents and make your fabric smell fun
- Never had a problem with them not washing out.
- Don't come out with steam from the iron
- Last a long time
- At $5 for a pack of 50, they beat the pants off of those traditional sewing marker pens at $3-10/ea.
- Don't come in white, still have to use chalk on black fabric.
I'm not getting paid for telling you about this (but I should be ;).
Off to rest my neck...