It's really working out well. Here's what I like:
- It keeps weeds out, it provides "mulch" with the cross boards.
- Gives the dogs something to walk on (the boards) instead of in the garden.
- They look nice and neat (except the black fabric, I just need to trim it up a bit)
- They make it easy to see and do spacing for the plants
- Easy to move around (before dirt added).
- You can write your plant names on them!
- They also make great trellises for cucumbers.
So, I'm liking them. I've planted seeds and have gotten some babies.
|Carrots and soon to be potatoes, This one is 3 pallets deep to accommodate.|
|Wildflowers (and one squash)|
|Romaine Lettuce - isn't it just cute!|
|Mystery squash! I got a variety pack. We'll see what they turn out to be!|